Multiple Jingles

In a message dated 10/22/98 8:44:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time, OnAir4U@aol.com
writes:

<< Did you ever hear a jock backsell a song, hit a jingle or two or *three*,
then
 intro a second song?? Sometimes the jocks talked after the vocal began.
Sounds
 sloppy, doesn't it? >>

Sounds a lot like the legendary WLNG-Sag Harbor, NY.  When I was a young radio
geek back in CT, my friends and I used to call them up to make requests--for
jingles!  They always played them too.  Last I heard they had over 700 jingles
in the studio--ready to be played at any time--at the jock's discretion. Check
'em out on Real Audio at www.wlng.com.

Mike Thomas
WXLO & Premiere Radio Networks