Fwd: Fw:

>Unfortunately, must I also receive the literally dozens of
>insider, self-absorbed, self-entertaining, sophomoric postings from
>everyone else on this service?  I'm amazed at how much time everyone
has to
>post.  No wonder everyone's bitchin about their current job status.
Yeah,
>the new corporate clowns are terrible, but you're so busy pennning
these
>e-mail epics, it's amazing you get any work done at all! Why does NBC
super
>the peacock???? Please.  Is this really worth 6 (at last count)
messages?

Peter, just goes to show that once you're ON a mailing list you have NO
control over the topics that the *others* will post about!

The purpose of a mailing list is to *have* postings.....
If there were no postings/traffic....there'd be no mailing list....

It's up to you to decide if you want to be subjected to our "...insider,
self-absorbed, self-entertaining, sophomoric postings"....and our
occaisional "bitchin....

I'd suggest "chillin' out"!  :-)