Re: Tight Play Lists

<snip>  Its not easy being the only
>syndicated show out there that is musically different than all the others!
Yet
>listeners crave it and have made it #1 25-54 in virtually every market
we've
>managed to get in to. Barry Scott

And what has always amazed/impressed me about your show, Barry, is that it
seemed to succeed and "fit" regardless of what station/niche it was on in
Boston, whether 'ZLX, 'EGQ ('BOS, as well wasn't it?)  You would think that
someone would look at _that_ fact as opposed to what I consider 'paralytical
analysis' - evident in many forms of business today.  What would be scary
for the boy-programmers is if a niche 'special' program actually had numbers
or at least a demo that approached its vanilla morning fare.  <semi rant
off>

Bill O'Neill