Re: Tight Play Lists

As the host of the syndicated 70s/80s retro show, "The Lost 45s"--which has a
playlist of every charted Top 40 record from that era no longer receiving adequate
airplay--I can wholeheartedly agree with you. We are currently having trouble
convincing any Program Director (AC/Classic Rock/70s and 80s) who is terrified of
losing his job, of taking a 'chance' on a proven show. Its not easy being the only
syndicated show out there that is musically different than all the others! Yet
listeners crave it and have made it #1 25-54 in virtually every market we've
managed to get in to. Barry Scott