Re: The NAB

Exactly Marty: And at the same time, during election years, as voters, we must
contact our Reps running for Congress and find out their positions on
repealing the radio provisions in 1996's Telecom Bill. Here in Mass., a few of
the Congressional Districts are being contested. Why should we not have the
same influence for protecting our industry as any other special interest or
citizen? Call them and find out their positions and VOTE!

In a message dated 10/18/98 8:34:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,