Re: NorthEast Radio Watch 10/16: WCGR Moves Again

Bill O'Neill wrote:

.  Does anyone recall the late Lou
> Marcelle (sp?) from WCCM?  Great voice.  He did the voice drop-ins for
WJUL
> sports for years.  Before his untimely passing, he had done some fills at
> WBZ when Cary was there.  In the minutae file, after Lou died, Chuck Igo
(at
> the time wknds. at WHDH where I was also wkg. p.t.) stepped up to the
plate
> and dropped some liners for WJUL.  I note that because, incidently, I am
> listening to Chuck right now on WKLB.  Only in radio....
Lou Marcel was the longtime morning drive jock at WCCM,as well as the host
of it's Noon hour "Hot Line" talk show.He also did fill in at WBZ,and if I
recall,may have left WCCM to work a regular weekend gig at BZ not too long
before he passed away.Like Bill O'Neill,my memory is sometimes weak<g>.And
the Bob McCann that  Bill referred to,was sports director at WCCM in the
early 80's.He then went to a sports gig in Atlanta,I forget which station
he went to,and I have no idea to his whereabouts these days.

                   Mark Watson