Re: NorthEast Radio Watch 10/16: WCGR Moves Again

><< Cary Pahigian was Operations Manager of WGAN AM & FM in the early 1980s.
>>

>He worked for WCGY and WCCM in the late 70's. Last time I saw him he was
Bill
>Weld's press secretary or media manage, this was in the late 80's.

That's where I recall him from - CCM/CGY.  Does anyone recall the late Lou
Marcelle (sp?) from WCCM?  Great voice.  He did the voice drop-ins for WJUL
sports for years.  Before his untimely passing, he had done some fills at
WBZ when Cary was there.  In the minutae file, after Lou died, Chuck Igo (at
the time wknds. at WHDH where I was also wkg. p.t.) stepped up to the plate
and dropped some liners for WJUL.  I note that because, incidently, I am
listening to Chuck right now on WKLB.  Only in radio....

Bill O'Neill