Re: Re[2]: Channel 4 technical problems?

Lorraine Smith said:

>  >And did anyone catch the curious echo-effect on WBZ radio last week.
>
>  >Appeared to be temporary and sporadic...
>
>      I caught it once, at the end of Paul Harvey. I thought it was just a
>      little master control oops.
>
>      I am not up to speed with digital in the studio, so it sounded to me
>      like someone potting up while in record mode. But hey, 'BZ doesn't
>      still use the R to R and carting methods-do they?
>
>      Lorraine

  I wouldn't be surprised if they would...it's a familiar system...cheap,
reliable and easy to use. None of your general protection faults (a la
Microsoft) [iow: system crashes]>

- --
Sven Franklyn Weil            "The needs of the many outweigh
<sven@lily.org>                          the needs of the few
<http://www.lily.org/~sven>                      or the one."
                                                     -- Surak