Re: WHMP / 1390 or 1400

>John Bolduc wrote:
>The question then is:
>Can anybody tell me who on 1390 AM carries the U-Mass Amherst Games and/or
>who was their opponent this past Saturday Oct. 10. It was not WPLM.
>John

        I didn't mean to ignore your question. I can't see what station on
1390 would be likely to carry the UMass game, especially since I believe
someone posted that the opposing team was from far away, so I guess we can
rule out a station related to the other team. WPLM is the only 1390 in
Massachusetts.
        I think one of the suggestions being made is, Is it possible your
radio was tuned in such a way that you were getting both stations? I don't
know your location, so I don't know whether you could be getting a strong
signal from WPLM that might slop over. Other than that, I don't have a
thought, except for what you said--maybe WHMP was somehow way off
frequency, although that seems unlikely.