Re: WHMP / 1390 or 1400 (Document link not converted)

Martin

With the list getting very busy again, perhaps you missed my comment the
WLLH Lowell Lawrence was quite present on 1400 from my Derry NH listening
post.  I also changed my speculation to perhaps the board operator
inadvertently was feeding both games on the AM side of WPLM when perhaps on
should have been on the FM side, or perhaps should have been recording for
playing after the other football game.
Thanks for your comments. It's still a bit of a puzzle.

John

mwaters@wesleyan.edu (Martin J. Waters) on 10/14/98 03:39:17 AM