Re: The ever-present NBC peacock

In a message dated 10/7/98 9:10:25 PM Central Daylight Time,
rac_cooney@yahoo.com writes:

<< Now, I know they want viewers with ratings books to
 know what network we're watching, but it seemed like
 every single minute, we're bombarded with that logo.
 (And it happens with other sports too; I think the
 CBS eye pops up before every replay on NFL Football). >>

Has nothing to do with ratings it has everything to do with Cable, local, and
other nets grabbing such highlights to use in their news and sports programs
without providing proper credits.

Mike