Re: The ever-present NBC peacock

Yes, after I typed out the message, it did occur
to me that part of it may have had to do with
the network "getting proper credit" in case another
station/network grabbed those highlights. But for
some reason (maybe because we may be in a ratings
period?) I felt that they were re-inforcing the
message that "you're watching NBC" to their viewers.
You probably are right, but the latter theory may
also have something to do with it.