Re: New calls for WZNN/WMYF

<<On Wed, 7 Oct 1998 20:16:35 -0400, "Bill O'Neill" <billo@erols.com> said:

>> Perhaps just that once they decided to follow the FCC rules for legal
>> IDs?

> A legal is solely calls and COL.  Frequency optional.

Wrong.

(3)	Satellite operation.  When programming of a broadcast station
	is rebroadcast simultaneously over the facilities of a
	satellite station, the originating station may make
	identification announcements for the satellite station for
	periods of such simultaneous operation.

	[...]

	(ii)	In the case of aural broadcast stations, such
		announcements, in addition to the information required
		by paragraph (b)(1) of this section, shall include the
		frequency on which each station is operating.

- -GAWollman

- --