Re: WBZ grills Woburn Mayor

Did any one else happen to catch the reports on WBZ between 5 and 6:15 this morning when the reporter (I did not catch the name, but it was not Gary LaP. or Flo J.) said something that sounded like a "1000 mile evacuation zone"... what she said definitely was not "feet".

It was early and I was a little bit groggy. I might have mis-heard "one mile", "one-half mile", or even "1000 yards", but the traffic/news that I heard on two other stations while driving in to work reported the zone as being 1000 feet.

I'd just like to know if it was them or me.   :-)