Re: Nelson Bragg

Hi--were you the guy who introduced The Turtles
at the Topsfield Fair yesterday? I was there for the 2 pm show at the
grandstand, and saw some DJ-type introduce them, but this DJ didn't
give his name. If it was you, you sounded great! I'm sure you loved
The Turtles as much as I did, if that indeed was you...
  --Bob Nelson, WMWM Salem,MA

- ---Gary F <gff@mediaone.net> wrote:

> Just a quick note before I have to rush back to the fairgrounds....
>
> While working the Topsfield Fair as one of the stage and grounds
announcers