XETRA-AM (silly IDs)

I am listening to XETRA-AM 690 over real-audio here and
just listened to their top-of-the-hour legal id.

Calling themselves EXTRA Sports 690, their power output is 100,000 watts
daytime and 50,000 watts night-time, with a directional antenna.

A woman reads the call letters fairly slowly and clearly in
Spanish (at least for me, a native Spanish speaker): X-E-T-R-A
Ahh Emm-Ay, Rosarito, Baja California, May-jee-co.

The power information came from Fred Cantu's radio and tv lists at
www.onr.com/user/fcantu/power.htm. For the rest of his
radio and tv listings for Mexico, dial up www.onr.com/user/fcantu/

It is a very comprehensive and very organized site.
- --
Sven Franklyn Weil            "The needs of the many outweigh
<sven@lily.org>                          the needs of the few
<http://www.lily.org/~sven>                      or the one."
                                                     -- Surak