Mickey Mouse ABC-TV

It's Monday, my coffee is not working, so I feel like kicking ABC-TV!

Saturday evening during the Miss America "don't call this a beauty"
Pageant, the town of Biddeford Maine was spelled incorrectly as Bidderford.
Although, this is probably how Miss Maine pronounced it.  Okay, okay, that
was picky.

But, how about this morning!!!

At 08:00 on both channel 9 WMUR Manchester NH and channel 5 WCVB Boston MA,
the Good Morning America feed was the 07:00 feed.  At first I thought the
clock in the lower right hand corner of the screen with the ABC logo was
just off an hour (bad enough).  Channel surfing between 5 and 9 showed this
to continue for about ten minutes, where the time was even announced on GMA
as being ten minutes past seven.  I continued to surf between 5 and 9.
Within about two minutes channel 5 had the correct feed playing, but
channel 9 continued with the hour old feed.

Okay, the coffee is kicking in. Any comments on why or how this happened?

(Get away from me you stupid mouse!!!!!!!)

John