Re: Mickey Mouse ABC-TV

At 12:42 PM 9/21/98 -0400, John Bolduc wrote:

>It's Monday, my coffee is not working, so I feel like kicking ABC-TV!
>>Okay, the coffee is kicking in. Any comments on why or how this happened?

  Since I assume that both 5 and 9 had the correct feed at 7 it was a
switching error in New York. Since the Clinton tapes were to be aired at 9
AM Eastern, my best guess is that Good Morning America was being fed to the
west coast early.

Of course list member Mike at NBC will tell you this NEVER happens with
Skypath :)

 I'm still trying to recover from yestedays tech fiasco in Foxboro.....