Re: WKLB DXing

> I agree with you.  I've also often wondered whether the listeners care to
> which city a staton is licensed.  Growing up in southern New England, I
> listened to the stations I liked... whether it was WPUT/Putnam, CT (yes, i
> did enjoy WPUT!), WVBF/Framingham-Boston, or CKLW/Windsor.
>
> At least two stations in my neck of the woods bury their legal IDs. I wish
> the FCC would mandate a specific policy toward that.
>
> Shel Swartz

That sounds almost the same as WKTU-FM *whispered* Lake Success, *yell*
NEW YORK CITY -- THE BEAT OF NEW YORK, 103.5 the NEW KTU!!!

p.s. They've been on the air for almost 2/3 years...what's so new about
them?

- --
Sven Franklyn Weil            "The needs of the many outweigh
<sven@lily.org>                          the needs of the few
<http://www.lily.org/~sven>                      or the one."
                                                     -- Surak