Re: Thoughts on "quality rock"

On Sun, 20 Sep 1998 00:17:12 -0400 (EDT) Garrett Wollman
<wollman@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu> writes:

>Many people would say that WRVE's format is not AAA in any case.  We
>have it marked as ``AC'' at the moment, but from H's description, they
>seem to have mutated it once again.  (Perhaps this is a result of the
>change in ownership.)  They run the same format at WRVV in Harrisburg.

They are not AAA.  The format used to be known as "Rock AC".  But they
are more eclectic in nature than a JB-95 in Albany, or Magic 106.7 in
Boston.

Rick also stated earlier:

>> Doesn't seem to me that WRNX and WXRV have hit it yet.

Garrett replied:

>Which means that you're not part of their target audience. :-)

I'm not really sure what that means, but I am talking about rating
success here:  WRVE has significantly higher ratings than 'RNX and 'XRV.

Rick Kelly

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]