Re: WKLB DXing

On WEBE/107.9:

" I was not amused, because
>it meant I missed hearing "Heaven Must Be Missing an Angel," by Tavares, on
>WEBE's 70s' show. The only worse thing could be if that was the front half
>of a double-play with "Can't Get Enough of Your Love" by Barry White and I
>missed that, too.

I missed the better call leters, WDJF.  Years ago, a radio colleague of mine
who grew up in the area (and who ended up in the Big Time) and I thought the
WDJF calls would be perfect for a Top 40 operation!  Yet WDJF was beautiful
music.  We sort of liked the "DJ" in "DJF".

So what does "WEBE" stand for? "We Be on 107.9?"

:) shel