"Lost 45s" show

Barry Scott, who is an old and dear friend of mine, wants to syndicate his
very popular and well-rated "Lost 45s" show, which currently runs of WEGQ
(he started it on WZLX about 10 years ago...)  If any of you have a station
that needs such a show, I'll put you in touch with him.  For those not
familiar with it, it features songs from the 70s and 80s that were hits at
the time but are now no longer played on the radio... it also includes rare
interviews he does with those former stars.  Don't know if anyone is
interested, but I told him I would ask!