Re: School Stations - ON/OFF

In a message dated 9/14/98 4:15:32 PM, John_Bolduc@Pictel.com wrote:

<<910 WNHV Hartford/White River Jct VT and WTSV 1230 Claremont NH were heard
simulcasting / doing dual station ID's during Labor Day weekend.>>

John,
	I know these two stations have been simulcasting for about 5-6 years now.
They used to be adult standards calling themselves "The Valley's AM" and doing
Id's together, "WTSV 1230 Claremont, Newport, Springfield, WNHV 910 White
River Jct, Lebanon The Valley's AM".  They switched to all sports earlier this
year and I haven't had a chance to listen to them.

Gary Ford