Re: Where are they now category...

Bill O'Neill says "I have brain hiccupped on this one - he was the
overnight jazz guy on WBUR for years."

I can't tell you where they are now without doing some research that I
don't have time for just now, but I hope providing a name will relieve
your hiccups (a dreadful affliction for announcers).  You're probably
thinking of James Isaacs.  Tony Cennamo shared the overnight duties, a
sad demotion from the pre-"Morning Edition" days when he brought jazz to
Boston every weekday morning from 6 to 11 on "New Morning."