Re: I was just thinking...

Ah but then, none of us was invited to Marv Albert's wedding.  Would
somebody please explain to me why ANYBODY would want to marry this guy?
But I digress.

Best unintended comment of the week went to the Monday Night Football crew.
 All of us who have ever been announcers can recall slips of the tongue or
screw-ups when we pronounced something wrong.  Well, the Patriots are
running the football, and there is a question about when the whistle blew,
and how far the runner got (I forget whom) before the referee blew his
whistle and stopped play because the runner had run out of bounds.  It came
out like this-- "Well there seems to be some discussion about this.  I
thought the runner was blown dead."

Second best comment goes to Diane Stern of WBZ who observed that "There are
clouds outside the WBZ studio."  Well, if there were clouds INSIDE, I'd
*really* be worried...