Re: I was just thinking...

At 12:55 AM 9/11/98 -0400, you wrote:

>Second best comment goes to Diane Stern of WBZ who observed that "There are
>clouds outside the WBZ studio."  Well, if there were clouds INSIDE, I'd
>*really* be worried...

NOW, you'd be worried because the building, like most offices, is probably a
non-smoking facility. But a few years ago, when smoking was permitted in
most offices, it was not at all uncommon to open the door of a conference
room as the meeting before yours was breaking up and be greeted by a dense
_cloud_ of cigarette/cigar/pipe smoke emerging from the room.

(617) 558-4205; Fax (617) 928-4205