Re: Quebec City AMs

Last night while falling asleep with my el cheapo Sony walkman in
Somerville.....a few observations.

I could null out WEEI completly with CKVL roaring in.
I haven't had a great signal at night on WEEI for over a year now, since
they repainted the towers.

Could almost null out WJIB last night, and CBL was listenable.

A little after midnight 3 canadian stations at 900 were fighting it out...

One was the Sherbrooke station (CJAD simulcast)...Hamilton was in there as
well along with a third station signing off with O Canada, but could not
pinpoint it.

720 up in the Maritimes last night was coming in like a local, no sign of
WGN at all.

The "strange" observation came at 800 AM.... Lawrence was weak, CKLW was
in there, but so was WZTM in Largo, Florida, which leads me to believe
someone forgot to change a pattern at sundown down there.