Re: even a 6 year old can see it

> It's too bad that while you were there you didn't stop by the second floor
> to see master control and the videotape room, where you could have at least
> said hello to the bearded dude (me) busily at work there.

we never made it to 2.....howver we did see the control room and son observed that the 2 people in the Chyron booth looked tired.

Only point I was making was that in the studio very few humans are needed behing the scenes ..... hopefully we are still a few years away from cyber anchors.

Get free personalized email from Canada.com at http://www.ehmail.com