WNDS/WBZ alliance

This is interesting...today Derry's Channel 50 and Boston's Channel 4
announced "a formal news alliance" starting in September which will
"result in a full exchange of news stories and resources between the two
stations' news operations."  The WNDS press release says in addition to
the new 10PM newscast previously announced, the station will begin "an
earlier evening newscast" starting in September.  Jack Heath is quoted as
saying, "...having access to their news video and resources certainly
helps our efforts in serving our viewers.  There are many mutual
advantages for both stations from this news alliance."

The press release is light on details, so maybe we can speculate on some
potentials for them....

I guess you could say Bob Lobel is returning to New Hampshire's airwaves!

Ed (Brouder@Juno.com) or (Brouder@Grolen.com)
Man From Mars Productions

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]