Re: Advanture Car Hop

Joe wrote--
>But wasn't Adventure Car Hop sponsoring Arnie on WBOS?

Based on contracts I have seen from back then, the advertiser went wherever
their chosen spokesperson went.  So when Arnie went to WMEX, so did the
sponsors who had signed him up exclusively... of course there were
exceptions, and I have not seen any of Arnie's contracts (I saw some from
other personalities who were contemporaries of his, however).  I am just
saying the show Arnie did on WBOS was, as I recall, different from the rest
of their programming.  When Arnie left, there would have been no incentive
and no reason for Adventure Car Hop to advertise on WBOS.  They wanted the
audience they felt Arnie could deliver.