Boston Public Library flood damage

This is slightly off target for the newsgroup, but please indulge me.

BPL suffered profund damage when a water main recently broke, flooding
their basement archives.  Hundreds of thousands of documents, books and
audio recordings were damaged or destroyed.

Volunteers and cash donations are needed.  Volunteers can call
617-536-5400. Checks can be sent to:
BPL Flood Relief Fund
BPL Foundation
376 Boylston Street, #503
Boston, MA 02116.

Donna Hapler and I have used these resources on a number of occasions for
radio-related research.  Perhaps others would also feel inclined to help.

Ed (Brouder@Juno.com) or (Brouder@Grolen.com)
Man From Mars Productions

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]