Re: Carr, Brudnoy on CSPAN

Bob Nelson wrote:
> Howie Carr announced yesterday that today's
> edition of his show will be seen live on CSPAN
> (3-7 pm).
                                                   I caught a few minutes
of Howie Carr's CSPAN broadcast,just before 6PM.I noticed they had a shot
of a woman(a producer?)welcoming Mass 5th Dist.Congressman Marty Meehan who
was a guest in the 6-7PM hour.In the background of this shot was
Listol(sp?) Fisher in the news studio delivering a local news update.Many
on this list I'm sure remember him from the former WHDH radio.I thought
WRKO got their news from Metro Traffic's news service,or is that just for
overnights/weekends?
> and it will be followed by a live broadcast of
> David Brudnoy's WBZ show (7-midnight).
I caught a few minutes of David Brudnoy's CSPAN broadcast also,it looks
like he's in the WBZ studios.I saw some time back on one of the Boston TV
newscasts(I forget which station)an interview with Brudnoy that showed him
doing his show from his home,and the setup in place there was not as
elaborate as the studio.Is it possible he may do some of his shows at the
BZ studios and some from home,or he may be in studio tonight to accomodate
CSPAN?
Mark Watson