Re: Re: Kasem back in Boston

In a message dated 8/17/98 12:25:46 AM, FMradio1@aol.com wrote:

<<Casey may still be doing the same schtick, but he still attracts the upper
end
of the CHR demo, which advertisers love, and his ratings are still strong in
the markets he's in.   Yes, he still does the Long Distance Dedication,
three per show in fact.  Musically, believe it or not, his show is a week or
two closer to what stations are really playing than Dee's show is. >>

We at WFTN-FM(Mix 94.1) air Casey on Saturday nights and Sunday mornings and
we are always getting phone calls asking when the program is aired and meeting
people on the streets who really enjoy his show.  We have caried Casey since
he first went on the air in 1970 and have always bought the exclusive rights
to use his CHR program in central NH, that's how important he is for our
station.  Yes, he has done the same format the last 28 years, but people
recognize him with Top 40 and listeners enjoy his format tremendously.

Gary Ford
WFTN-FM