Re: Win Damon-still alive

In a message dated 8/8/98 10:15:53 AM, windamon@wnbp.com wrote:

<<In 1989 I was able to

purchase WNBP in Newburyport, MA, where I've just recently signed a P & S

to sell it. It'll close in October and I'll stay on as Sales Director and

continue to host the breakfast show.

Win,
	I'm so glad you are staying at WNBP.  Whenever I'm at the seacoast in NH or
in the Salisbury, Mass. area, I tune you folks in.  I'm always impressed with
your classic gold format, and I hear songs I usually don't hear on the oldies
stations, like "Silly Love Songs" by Wings, "When Will I Be Loved" by Linda
Ronstadt and "I Dig Rock & Roll Music" by Peter, Paul & Mary.  When I heard
the P,P&M song, I couldn't wait to get back home to Concord, NH and listen to
my copy I have on CD of that song.  It's been a long time since I heard that
one and it was great!

>>Win Damon

WNBP

Newburyport, NH

	Just one more thing, when did Newburyport become part of NH?  I know alot of
you folks from Massachussetts move up here to make new homesand to get of that
state, but if Newburyport is now part of NH, that is supberb, as I really
enjoy that nice community!

Gary Ford
WFTN-FM