Chester Gaylord

In the course of my research, I have found all sorts of interesting stuff
about Chester Gaylord, the former chief announcer of WTAG in Worcester
(their first announcer in fact, way back in 1924 when the station went on
the air as WCTS), who was also a prolific recording artist during the
golden age of radio and beyond.  He made a number of hit records during the
78 rpm era, and sang on NBC as well as on the Yankee Network.  According to
his obituary (he died in 1984, at the age of 85, and was still performing
right up until a few weeks before his death!), he moved to WBZ in the late
40s, and finished his  broadcasting career there-- but I do not recall him
at WBZ, although I have seen his name in printed materials from the
station.  Do any of you recall Chet Gaylord and what he did at WBZ in the
later years of his career?  He evidently retired sometime in the mid
1960s... does he ring any bells with anyone?