Win Damon-still alive

Ed Brouder & David W. Harris

Glad to know you two are thinking of me. After my time at WGIR I went back
to WKXL 1982-85 in sales and announcing, then it was onto WWNH in
Rochester, NH for one week, then onto WEMJ in sales and sports announcing
(all in 1985). In November of '85 I went to WTSL in Hanover, NH in sales,
and also slid back into some sports announcing. In 1989 I was able to
purchase WNBP in Newburyport, MA, where I've just recently signed a P & S
to sell it. It'll close in October and I'll stay on as Sales Director and
continue to host the breakfast show.

Win Damon
WNBP
Newburyport, NH