Re: WNLC AM/FM

Bobbin68@aol.com said:

> Not according to to the guys I am working with at the new Sports One on One,
> 1510 AM.  The latest and greatest in sports broadcasting.  It is already in
> 250 other markets around the country.  It is not just picking up a signal,
> either, they are in the process of providing local programming geared
> specifically to the New England fans.  Granted, it is a weaker signal, but it
> exists.

 Are you sure you don't mean WNRB-AM 1510 in Boston? That IS the
One-on-One Sports O/O relay in the New England area that I know
of.  :)

- --
Sven Franklyn Weil            "The needs of the many outweigh
<sven@lily.org>                          the needs of the few
<http://www.lily.org/~sven>                      or the one."
                                                     -- Surak