Re: WLVI CH 56

On Tue, 4 Aug 1998, Donna Halper wrote:

> I wonder why Channel 5 gave the WB 56 folks a studio--- channel 7 is closer
> in terms of location...

Depends on what you need to be close to.  If Channel 56 had to shift their
main operations to the transmitter site, I'd guess that channel 5 is
closest to that.

> meanwhile, it will be interesting to see if any
> lawsuits result since the crane was working on the building that will house
> WMJX and other stations-- and I hear their brand new equipment may have
> been damaged... WB56 said their studios may have sustained water damage in
> addition to everything else, and they too just installed new equipment.
> (That sound you hear is lawyers lining up <ggg>)

I was thinking that, but I'm glad someone else said it before I did.

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                         617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                                      lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503                       http://world.std.com/~lawyer/