Re: Today's LTAR

I don't remember that issue but I remember that magazine!

Street was a great fanzine; published by this crazed anarchist named "Egg" and
it was full of some of the best fringe political writing I haven't seen much
of in a long time. To quote Goatboy on SNL: "Hey, weren't the 80s great?!"

In a message dated 8/3/98 9:40:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time, dmoisan@shore.net