Re: New "oldies" format?

     ASchinella writes:
     < Will the "alternative" oldies stations be playing the Psychedelic
     <Furs or the Cure?

     >Mike Thomas, WXLO & Premiere Radio Networks writes:
     >If this happens, I'd program that format in a heartbeat.

     If that format was on, I'd listen to it in a heartbeat too!!!

     WBRU in Providence did a July 4th weekend special. They called it
     something like the best modern rock of all time. I checked their web
     site and they have a Top 500 list. Maybe it was a countdown.
     Whatever they called it, we enjoyed it.

     Lorraine