Re: new WODS PD

Yeah! That would be great! Maybe they could play the Butthole's version of
"American Woman" or "Hurdy Gurdy Man"... (LOL) I was thinking about that the
other day when I put "Can't Explain" by the Who on while I was cooking: What
the hell will oldies sound like when I get to be, say 50, in a matter of only
17 years? Will the "alternative" oldies stations be playing "Pretty in Pink"
by the Psychedelic Furs or "Inbetween Days" by the Cure and call them
oldies?!!? Or will they just continue to do what they are doing now: Calling
them "Leftovers" (on WFNX) or "Recycled" (on WBCN)?!!?

In a message dated 7/23/98 7:56:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time, sven@lily.org