Re: new WODS PD

On 23 Jul 98, at 17:37, SteveOrdinetz wrote:

>  A station that will go from
> "Locomotion" to "Stayin' Alive" is just gonna confuse people.

Indeed "Locomotion & Stayin' Alive is a bad combination! I was thinking
more in line of the Eagles, Chicago, Paul McCartney, Elton John, and
The Spinners Etc. The idea is to stay just far enough away from the
hardcore disco stuff. Allowing the station to continue to play the hits,
but not sound like a part-time nightclub!
   I say this because some of the titles that are on WODS' playlist are
poping up on the "Stardust" and "Music Of Your Life" networks!!! If I
were the PD at WODS that would indeed be a concern for me!

Take Care,
Roy Lawrence