Re: Bruce Schwoegler

Well I know I will watch on Sunday nights with Jack, Bruce and Bob....

Now I hope this means Bruce doesn't have to be there "all days" on
weekends.

The day will come when one of the VHF's will cave in at either 5 or 6 and
run something other than news. If 4 ran Rosie at FIVE instead of 4 and
then went with the big newscast, it just might work. Run Rather at 7
because you are going to get killed with Seinfeld and Wheel anyways.

Concede 4 PM to Oprah.....but run Rosie at 5, you win the time slot for an
hour and just might hold them at 6 with Liz.