Re: PaxNet

> 	I'll watch it. And I would want my children to be there too.....why?
>
> 	Because its not the average trash!
> 	Now it is true that I may be a minority.... one who doesn't appreciate mutilated bodies and gore, bad language and even worse manners... I'll gladly be a part of that minority! And I'm raising a family that respects others, treats them with dignity, ha
s manners, opens doors for others, doesn't use foul language....
> 	And according to the most recent polls, there are about 70 million of us in this country. I think that programming to appeal to decency and morals makes a ton of sense, and I see a lot of others with that exact same thought.
>
> 	In addition, the Paxson folks sell their evenings to a brokered show, "The Worship Channel", which pays very nicely and helps to keep cash flow on target.
>
> 	I'll take odds..... if they show up on my system, my family will be tuned in...... a lot!

 What   I  would like to know is this: Will PaxNet (UHF Channel 31 in New York
City -- the former city owned WNYC-TV = sold by our dear old mayor to close
a budget gap) feature programs that only cater to "White Middle America
Republican, heterosexual" folks, or will it also carry programs that are of
interests to real people? Somehow, I fear that this is going to be a TV
version of the kind of material that J-Lite (WJLT-AM) and WEZE put out.

Anyway...I'll be tuning in come August 31 (gee...what a coincidence...August
31 on Channel 31)

Forever left-leaning (and proud of it)
- --
Sven Franklyn Weil            "The needs of the many outweigh
<sven@lily.org>                          the needs of the few
<http://www.lily.org/~sven>                      or the one."
                                                     -- Surak