Re: PaxNet

In a message dated 7/21/98 7:26:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time, wcarter@mva.net
writes:

<< I'll take odds..... if they show up on my system, my family will be tuned
in...... a lot!

 Wayne Carter     			wcarter >>

Hi Wayne...

Whew! Hope I didn't get ya angry...

Believe me sir, I'm the kinda guy that folks would consider a pretty decent
fella... and I certainley wouldn't want a 5 year old of mine watching "NYPD
Blue" (not a bad show, for us consenting, free-thinkn' adults, BTW) and I
don't wish any ill-will on a network that offers alternatives. Just feel that
a sub-standard UHF/ low-power network has little 'prayer' (pun intended) even
with cable penetration. Hey, have you seen the power bill for a UHF station
like 60??? It's amazing.... and it goes for less than 15 miles (in color).

- -Upstanding member of the community (but alas, a Stern fan as well... oh, the
contradictions!!!)
- -Rick Ganley