Re: PaxNet

>>Bud Paxson made it a point to repeatedly state how PaxNet will be a
>>family network,unlike the other networks.I don't expect them to be a huge
>>ratings success,IMHO,unless they venture into original first run
>>programming.Even so,with so much out there on TV,can they survive???Any
>>opinions?
>

>Don't know about his wallet, but running that network is gonna be
>expensive.... I give it about 6 months to a year.
>
>Anyone wanna take odds???
>
>-Rick Ganley

	Give me a choice.......

	Buffy or Little House....
	NYPD or Touched....

	I'll watch it. And I would want my children to be there too.....why?

	Because its not the average trash!
	Now it is true that I may be a minority.... one who doesn't appreciate mutilated bodies and gore, bad language and even worse manners... I'll gladly be a part of that minority! And I'm raising a family that respects others, treats them with dignity, has manners, opens doors for others, doesn't use foul language....
	And according to the most recent polls, there are about 70 million of us in this country. I think that programming to appeal to decency and morals makes a ton of sense, and I see a lot of others with that exact same thought.

	In addition, the Paxson folks sell their evenings to a brokered show, "The Worship Channel", which pays very nicely and helps to keep cash flow on target.

	I'll take odds..... if they show up on my system, my family will be tuned in...... a lot!

Wayne Carter     			wcarter@mva.net
     		http://www.jlight.com/
"No people here to look stupid for......Just George!"
			- George of Jungle