Re: Music piped to gas pump

RE>>Music piped to gas pumps
>Tossing this out there  -  Any numbers $$$ as to the annual licensing
>cost(s) to stations you've worked at?  Curious as to the ballpark.  What >is
the basis of the rate set?  Is it market size? ADI?

Whatever the person selling the license thinks that they can soak out of the
business.  I service movie theatres.  I've seen identical theates in different
markets charged anywhere from $20 to $2000.  If they think that they guy will
stop playing music, they will charge $20.  If its a ritzy location, they'll try
to soak the owner.

They are bastards.