1690 WMDM Lexington Park MD

Greetings

Last evening I heard 1690 WMDM Lexington Park MD for the first time. The
were also booming in a 7AM this morning in southern NH. Is this station new
on the expanded band, or have I just taken my time to hear them. I scan the
expanded band on a regular basis.
The push themselves as "The Bay Net". Last evening they had ABC radio News
and Bruce Williams. This morning they were doing extensive funeral and
prayer service notices. They give their web site as www.thebaynet.com. It's
not exactly the radio stations homepage, more of a regional homepage.

John