Re: WRKO thoughts on the 4rth Wknd.

I listened off and on (and was very happy when regular programming came back
on Sunday; Jerry Williams was great as always today). I thought Woo woo
sounded great and some of the interaction wasn't that bad. But I was under the
impression, from ads run for a couple of weeks on WRKO, that they were going
to be counting down OUR fave tunes. We were to call and email into the station
our fave tunes, over the time period advertised. None of the songs I emailed
in were played (not surprisingly and not in WRKO's reg 1970 rotation btw) so I
don't know where they got some of those songs from: "Best of My Love" ?? --
Who voted for that? I don't think the idea is a bad one either, as others have
said, the same way I like the Top 500 Memorial Day weekend shows (WFNX started
doing Modern Rock Top 500s which is pretty cool), but it has to be done better
than it is. Especially at a station of WRKO's caliber, although these days...

Tony