Re: WRKO thoughts on the 4rth Wknd.

On Sun, 5 Jul 1998, Keith Barry wrote:

>   For next year, I wish that WRKO would use more jingles, have LIVE disc
> jockeys, and disallow Howie Carr to step within five hundred yards of a
> microphone. All in all, "Big 68" was fun to listen to for what it was meant
> to be, but if Straley and the other folks at WRKO wanted to replicate the
> Top 40 format, they failed miserably.

I thought the whole idea of this was to give their live personnel a
weekend off.  They can't do that if they have live DJs.  Ditto for "20-20
News."

I agree with you about Howie Carr, but I'd like to see them keep him away
from a microphone ALL THE TIME.

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                         617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                                      lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503                       http://world.std.com/~lawyer/